Sunday, February 10, 2013

Taking the plunge

So, after writing freelance articles for different sites for many years, I've finally decided to take the plunge and write my first ebook.  The ebook will be the subject I feel I know most about - working from home.  I've been working from home for various companies for the past 10 years, and have written many articles about my experiences with the companies I've worked for.  In addition to that, for the past 18 months or so, I've been a contributing writer for the highly successful work from home blog Work at Home Adventures.  Most of the chapters of the book will consist of information from some of the blog posts I've written.  I created this blog not to promote the book, as much as to share my experiences as I go through the writing and self-publishing process.  I hope you enjoy reading about my journey, and feel free to leave comments on any of the posts I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments!