Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Changes Coming to my Blog...

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! I'm excited to announce that there will be more changes coming to my blog soon... I've already published my first guest post, and I hope to have more of those coming soon.  I've also been educating myself about WordPress - I read the e-book WordPress Revealed: How to Build a Website, Get Visitors, and Make Money (even for Beginners) by Matt Wolfe, and I'm also in the process of going through his 7 day free mini course on WordPress, so this blog may be moving to a self-hosted WordPress site soon.  In addition, I signed up with Clickbank - if you scroll to the bottom of this site, you'll see that I placed my first Clickbank ad.  I may also start writing reviews of some of the writing-related e-books I find on Clickbank.

I'll keep you all posted on these changes as they happen, and I'm hoping to start publishing more guest blog posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments!