Sunday, May 12, 2013

Been Educating Myself on SEO

Have been educating myself a little bit on search engine optimization (SEO) today - at the suggestion of a friend I downloaded a report from The Keyword Academy called "How to Really Make $5,000 per Month Online" and read through it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make money with this blog, in fact I can't because I'm not able to sign up for Google Adsense in North Carolina - but it did give me some good ideas on how to find keywords to use in my e-book.  One thing that I had to do was sign up for a free 7-day trial of a site called Keyword Project Manager, which helps you organize and analyze potential keywords you might want to use in blog posts, or in my case my e-book.  As a matter of fact, as I write this post KPM is currently analyzing a list of keywords.  Not sure if I'll keep the membership after the 7-day trial, I may ask around and see if some of my other blogger/writer friends think it's worth keeping.  I also downloaded a book from Amazon called SEO 2013, hoping that gives me some good information on SEO.  Other than that, progress on my e-book project has kind of stalled this week, been very busy working at my other jobs (the ones that actually make money :) ).  Hope to get back to is this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments!