- I added another chapter on health insurance options for people who work from home.
- I created a Hootsuite account so I can easily post these blog posts to all my social networking sites at once.
- Joined a Google+ community for ebook writers.
- Created a Google+ page for my ebook and linked it to Hootsuite.
- Rearranged a few things on my blog
- Sent a message to a few of my work at home contacts asking them for information that I can include in the e-book - specifically, asking them to answer some questions about different topics I cover in the book.
- Signed up for the Transformational Author Experience - a series of teleclasses that's going to be taking place at the end of May. Already have three audios to listen to, hope I'm not disappointed!
- Read yet another book about publishing e-books, called "How to Write a Book This Weekend, Even if You Flunked English Like I Did," - got some great ideas from it.
- Replaced some of the pictures I put at the beginning of my chapters with quotes that are relevant to the subject of the chapter - uploaded the new draft to a facebook group that I belong to, hope they give me some feedback!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Book progress for the week of 4/8/13 - 4/14/13
Made a lot of progress on my e-book this week! Here's a summary of what I accomplished: