- Found a great website for marketing e-books - actually posted about this already and put their badge on the site.
- Emailed a few people that have written e-books about working from home to ask them for advice on marketing.
- Joined the Transformational Author Tribe - not sure if it will help but it was a free sign-up, so I figured why not? You can find out more about it here.
- Started getting some responses from the work from home colleagues I'd emailed with questions I wanted them to answer about their work from home experiences, and started fiinding ways to work them into the book.
- Used the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to find keyword phrases to use in my e-book.
- Went through and made some more notes on the e-book, and started finding some ways to change some things.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
My e-book progress for the week of 4/15/13 - 4/21/13
Here's what I accomplished this week: