Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trying something different....

Thinking of trying something different.  Been reading the e-book How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle, and I think rather than publish my e-book right away, I'm going to try writing an article about the companies I've worked for in my first 10 years of working at home, publishing that first and seeing how it does. I'm still going to publish my e-book, but after reading this I thought publishing a shorter article first might be a better way to go. Will have to see if I can write an article that's long enough to be published on the Kindle first though - this e-book recommends an article of at least 3,000 words.  Will be sure to keep everyone updated as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments!